Stephen J. Hodson email me
Stephen J. Hodson received extensive income property valuation education at the University of Connecticut as well as the Appraisal Institute with such notable instructors as Dr. William Kinard, Dr. Stephen Messner, and Bryl Boyce. The recipient of the CCIM Scholarship, Stephen has taught several real estate classes. He has participated in the development of popular books on real estate sales including "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Buying a Home" and "The Insider's Guide to Buying a Home." He has served on the Trumbull Economic Development Commission and has served as Chairman of the Board of Assessment Appeals in Trumbull and as a consultant for the City of Bridgeport and the towns of Stratford, Trumbull, Monroe, and East Haven, Connecticut.
- 25 Years of Professional Real Estate Appraisal Experience
- BS - University of Connecticut
- Trumbull Economic Development Commission, Immediate Past Member
- Bridgeport Regional Business Council, Member
- Candidate Leadership Committee of the Connecticut Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, Former Member
- Trumbull Rotary Club, Immediate Past President
- Trumbull Business Network, Member
- Fairfield County MLS; Statewide MLS; CoStar; LoopNet; CAR; NAR
- Monroe Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Greater Valley Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Milford Chamber of Commerce, Member
Annelisse Chapellin - Real Estate Agent email me
Lynn DiGiovanni - Real Estate Agent
After graduating from Sacred Heart University, Lynn started her career at Aetna Property and Casualty Corporation in Trumbull, CT. She quickly advanced to department supervisor, managing a staff to meet monthly and annual accounting goals for 120 independent commercial insurance agents.
Through reconciling account discrepancies, Lynn learned the basics of commercial underwriting and set her sights on becoming a commercial property/casualty underwriter. She resigned from Aetna after several years of underwriting to start a family with her husband Ray.
Ray was the owner/manager of Hot Shots, a photo lab and custom frame shop on Paradise Green in Stratford for over 20 years. Lynn served as bookkeeper for the business from 1998 until its closing in 2011. During this time, she enjoyed the privilege of staying home to raise their four boys.
In 2013, she eased her way back into the business world while serving as a Municipal Project Consultant for the City of Derby. Much of her efforts were focused on advancing the city’s economic development goals. It was in this capacity that she had the opportunity to network with business owners, developers, planners, engineers, land use officials, municipal boards and commissions, and regional and state agencies.
With an appreciation for her diverse business experience and well-developed professional network, Lynn decided to secure a real estate license.
Today, she also holds the title of Business Development Coordinator for Luchs Consulting Engineers / DeCarlo & Doll, a multidisciplinary engineering and architectural firm in Meriden, CT. Lynn was recruited for this position as a result of her work in Derby.
A self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills, Lynn has a unique perspective on many aspects of the real estate transaction and appreciates the reciprocal value of a strong client relationship. She will be using her background and contacts to work extensively in the commercial real estate development sector.
Kevin Drake - Real Estate Agent email me
I am committed to listening to the needs of my clients in the buying or selling process and to make their real estate experience rewarding and one of confidence. As owner of Garden Creations Landscape and Design I bring the eye of a landscape designer to the possibilities of the buying or selling of a property.
- Greater Bridgeport Board of Realtors
- Member CT Groundskeepers Association
- Executive Committee Fairfield County Horticultural Society
- 40+ years Trumbull Resident
- We cover Fairfield County and parts of New Haven County
Ted Hoyt - Vice President - Commercial Division email me
Ted Hoyt has 4 decades of experience in the commercial real estate business, specializing in office, retail and industrial transactions. He's handled everything from one room rentals to multi-million dollar sales. His clients have included corporations, hospitals, law firms, insurance companies, municipalities as well as individuals and small businesses. He's been involved in transactions throughout New Haven and Fairfield counties, though he specializes in Stratford real estate where he was born and raised. In the last 18 months, Ted has sold more than $10 million dollars of Real Estate in the greater Stratford market. He has also leased approximately 35,000 square feet of space to various Office, Retail and Industrial clients during this interval, as well.
Recently, Ted has become affiliated with Hodson Realty, Inc. as Vice President of their commercial brokerage division working directly with Hodson Realty President Steve Hodson.
Hodson Realty, Inc. was established in 2003 and expanded its services to include commercial sales and leasing as well as residential brokerage. The company has been a finalist in the Bridgeport Regional Business Council's Business of the year event and Steve Hodson has been acknowledged as one of Connecticut Magazine's Top Realtors of 2011, 2012 and 2013. Steve is past president of the Trumbull Rotary Club and is presently on the Boards of the Trumbull Chamber of Commerce, the Power Network of Monroe and the BRBC Economic Development Group. He was formerly the President of the Seeds to Leads Networking Group that is part of the Valley Chamber of Commerce. Steve has been acknowledged as one of Loop Net's top Deal Makers.
Khearwoot In - Real Estate Agent email me
Khearwoot In is currently a real estate salesperson affiliated with Hodson Realty, Inc. located in Trumbull, CT. With an Associate in Science for Customer Service/Marketing, he has built his career in a variety of different roles; mostly in large companies where in addition to being a sales associate he was also the gatekeeper and marketing professional. With years of sales experience, his diverse skills and qualifications will contribute to the highest level of service to his clients. Quality customer service is a top priority to ensure the best solution for each client's specific needs. At Hodson Realty, Inc. we will go above and beyond your expectations assisting you in all of your real estate aspects!
Daniel H. Kryzanski - Real Estate Agent
Daniel H. Kryzanski attended Frank Scott Bunnell High School in Stratford, Connecticut graduating in June, 1986. He then attended Boston University earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management in May of 1990. After Boston University he attended New England School of Law graduating with a Juris Doctor degree in May, 1993.
He was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in December 1993 and has practiced law in Connecticut for over 24 years.
He is a real estate investor, entrepreneur and agent. Having worked as an agent with Arnold Peck in Milford. He owns and manages an interest in 22 units of both residential and commercial property between Bridgeport and New Haven and has been involved in real estate development since 1995.
He has recently become associated as an agent with Hodson Realty Inc. and he looks forward to helping others with their real estate transactions.
Adam Miller - Real Estate Agent email me
Paul Timpanelli - Real Estate Agent
Paul Timpanelli currently is engaged as a real estate salesperson affiliated with Hodson Realty in Trumbull, CT, specializing in the sale and leasing of commercial real estate. Pau also is the President of Connections Plus, LLC, a consulting company specializing in developing new business, customers and clients for a limited list of consulting clients
In December of 1988, Paul S. Timpanelli became President and Chief Executive Officer of The Bridgeport Regional Business Council. As President, he was responsible for the strategic planning, leadership development, and economic development initiatives of the organization's overall program of work.
Paul previously had a distinguished career in public service as well. From 1981-1987 he served as the elected First Selectman for the Town of Trumbull and from 1975-1981 served as the elected Town Clerk in the Town of Trumbull.
He was also a teacher in the Trumbull Catholic Schools from 1969-1975 and Vice President of The Appraisal Group, a real estate appraisal company, from 1987-1993.
Paul was honored to be selected to serve as the "Ringmaster" of the Barnum Festival, the greater Bridgeport region's annual salute to and celebration of P.T. Barnum, in 2014.
He also serves with various civic, governmental, and political organizations such as:
- United Way of Coastal Fairfield County, Board of Directors
- Connecticut Employment and Training Commission, Board of Directors
- Regional Plan Association, Connecticut Committee
- Bridgeport Public Education Fund, Board of Directors
- Klein Memorial, Board of Directors
- Lifebridge, Board of Directors
- Lakeview Cemetery, Board of Directors
- Kennedy Center, Business Advisory Committee
- Housatonic Community College, Advanced Manufacturing Center Advisory Board
- Barnum Festival Board of Directors, and the 2014 Barnum Festival Ringmaster
- Trumbull Democratic Town Committee, 1973 - 2016
- Governor's Transportation Funding Panel, 2015
Past Board Membership:
- Bridgeport Economic Resource Center, Board of Directors
- Bridgeport Regional Business Council, Board of Directors, 1985 - 2016.
- Bridgeport Higher Education Alliance, Board of Directors
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives Association, Major Cities Council
- St. Vincent's Medical Center Foundation, Board of Directors
- Greater Bridgeport Regional Planning Agency, Board of Directors
- West End Community Development Corporation, Board of Directors, 1992 - 1997
- FSW, Board of Directors, 2005-2011
- Connecticut Metropolitan Chambers Council
- Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority, Board of Directors, 1978 - 1982
- Sacred Heart University, Board of Regents
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100, 1995 - 2014
- Connecticut Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, Chairman
- Institute for Organization Management, Chairman, Board of Regents
- Regional Institute for the 21st Century, Board of Advisors
- RYASAP, Coordinating Committee, Executive Committee
- Trumbull Conservation Commission, 1971 - 1975
- Trumbull Inland Wetlands Commission, Chairman, 1973 - 1975
- Trumbull Charter Revision Commission, 2003, 2010
- Trumbull Board of Education, elected, 1987 - 1989
- Barnum Festival, Past President
- Metropool, Board of Directors
For Profit Board of Directors:
- HealthNet of the Northeast, 2003 - 2007
- Lafayette Bank & Trust, 1984 - 1989
- Bridgeport Hydraulic, Advisory Board, 1984 - 1990
- Successfully elected to public office 8 times in the Town of Trumbull, 8 wins, no losses
- Served as campaign 4th Congressional district chair, "McGovern for President", 1972
- Co-Chair, Butler, Trumbull, 1973
- Trumbull Democratic Town Committee, 1973 - 2015
- Delegate, National Democratic Convention, 1980
- Delegate, State Democratic Convention, 1972 - 2014
- Delegate, 4th Congressional District Convention, multiple
- Chair, "Ratchford for Congress", 1978 & 1980
- Transition Team, John Fabrizi, Mayor of Bridgeport
- Transition Team, Dan Malloy, Governor of Connecticut
- Transition Team, Bill Finch, Mayor of Bridgeport
- Bridgeport Regional Business Council, Paul S. Timpanelli Leadership Award, 2016
- Connecticut Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, Executive of the Year - 2000
- New England Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, Executive of the Year - 2001
- University of Bridgeport Board of Associates Community Service Award - 1996
- Rotary Foundation of Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow - 1996
- Goodspeed Pfriem Award, Regional Youth\Adult Substance Abuse Project - 1995
- Matt Jones Foundation Business Service Award - 1995
- Housatonic Community College, Board of Trustees Merit Award - 1999
- Columbus Civic Award from Council Italian American Societies - 2000
- Greater Bridgeport Transit Authority Friend of Public Transit Award - 2003
- Alpha Home, Inc., Outstanding Leadership Award - 1997
- Connecticut Yankee Council Greater Bridgeport, Good Scout Award - 2003
- Cardinal Shehan Center & Red Cross, Red Ribbon Ball Award -2009
- Bridgeport Public Education Fund, Elizabeth Pfriem Community Leadership Award - 2009
- Junior Achievement Free Enterprise Hall of Fame - 2010
- Discovery Museum Award - 2012
- Norman Leeds Giving Back to the Community Award - 2016
BS, Sociology, Sacred Heart University, 1969
MA, Urban Sociology, St. John's University, 1975
Graduate, Institute for Organizational Management, University of Delaware
Served on Institute Board of Directors, 2002-2006, Chair, 2006
Paul enjoys reading, music, especially rock and roll music history, and baseball, especially the Cleveland Indians. He sings in a Doo Wop Group since his college days called Yesteryear and has written a book on the history of rock 'n' roll music. Paul resides in Trumbull with his wife Carol.
Harriette Trevino - Real Estate Agent email me